As you may have noticed by the extended size of the menu bar, the latest projects that I’m pushing into existence can now be viewed above. Check out new pages from the following stories:
• Nightmare Unknown – The story of Lou, an immortal wasting away his days on the city streets with a chronic case of self-induced insomnia. When Lou sleeps, his brain patters force human mental evolution, but the effects of that evolution have been disastrous—hence his need to stay awake. Over time, however, two groups have gotten keen on Lou’s existence: The Factory want to cut Lou open and see what makes him tick, while the Crypt wants to put him to sleep forever and see how far human evolution can go. Neither of these seem like great paths to Lou.
• Blue Nemesis – A gritty, claustrophobic science fiction tale. Space explorers get marooned on an abandoned planet whose sun regenerates them and prevents them from dying in any way.
• West – In the wild west, reputation is everything. Gabriel has made it a personal mission to become the most feared man alive, and it’s up to a young marshall and a newly-sprung career criminal to put his horror to an end.
• The Dead – When you die, your soul enters a house of unending rooms. Recently the rooms have been decaying and producing monsters from the decomposing walls. It’s up to Sam and Alex to discover why and how to stop it.
• SPF – A steampunk/fantasy hybrid that brings a tale of action, sex and politically driven warfare. Decades after the great war, the worlds of magic and mechanics are at odds once again. Only this time, the conflict is being engineered by an unknown hand, bent on destroying the shaky peace held between the two.
• Community – Tired of being taken for granted, a group of super-powered beings claim a small town in America as their new home. Now, with the full might of the US Army gathering around them, conflict is near — only the supers don’t know they are meant to be weapons for a larger, extraterrestrial battle that is soon to come.