- Sign up for Maddox's
- @PJVogt Our Chinese restaurant became liberal with their cookie allocation after a rash of divorces and separations. They're good like that. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to PJVogt ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BrkmstrCylinder: FIVE more days on this real weird thing that's a nice thing to have maybe I don't know. Hello. https://t.co/vSIwx8VSLv about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheGoodDeath: It is a very funny good thing this person did. https://t.co/3c4f3chkxT about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @GailSimone https://t.co/R3CEG3dFYv about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to GailSimone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AshcanPress How many of these do you comb through before finding the one to post? Hoping this is a very curated endeavor. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to AshcanPress ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Conventions
Well, it’s about that time again when Jen Hickman and I unleash a special kind of loving chaos on Seattle’s Emerald City Comic Con. We’re going to have copies of The Dead and the first full issue of our new … Continue reading
NYCC was as wonderful as I hoped it would be. Major thanks to all the kindness and enthusiasm people showed for indie comics. You all are the freakin’ best! Major thanks to Red Stylo Media for being the coolest of … Continue reading
I had a great time at Rose City Comic Con this past weekend! Thanks to everyone who showed up and purchased comics and listened to me rant about comics. Portland was amazing and I can’t wait to get back.
Jen Hickman and I will be tabled at Emerald City Comic Con! Not only will we be having a blast selling copies of The Dead, but we’ll also have previews of our new book The Art of the Kill!
For those of you who haven’t read the amazingly epic Image comic called ’68, go get it now. For those of you who know how great it is, check this out: Tricon is getting the first ever ’68 exclusive con … Continue reading
I’ll be set up at the Broken Icon Comics tables (A247-A248) with friendly creators Eric Watkins and Rob Dumo. We’re going to be having a ball and selling comics hand over fist. HAND OVER FIST! Yes, this year’s Baltimore Comic-Con is going … Continue reading
Derby City Comic Con Wrap Up Time!What a great show! Headed by Chuck Moore, the organizers really care about the medium and the creators in the house are the best from the region and beyond. There are a bunch of people that make … Continue reading
Going to be at Derby City Comic Con this weekend with Broken Icon Comics. If you’re in the area, come and say hello! I’ll have some stuff for The Horror Show, Clown, The Dead and previews for a new BIC … Continue reading