- Sign up for Maddox's
- Been too busy to tweet. Life, yo. It'll kill your social media presence. about 4 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @robertwilsoniv That's the most depressingly accurate tweet I've read this week. 10:11:54 AM April 26, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to robertwilsoniv ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Started Big Little Liars today. No idea what I'm getting into, just heard people say +things. #Audible #BlindBookDate 04:30:05 PM April 25, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @CapSteveRogers @xtop I was very close to posting this. 04:25:41 PM April 25, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to CapSteveRogers ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @robertwilsoniv @Joe_Hunter Seconded. 04:21:31 PM April 25, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to robertwilsoniv ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: The Dead
We’re back with the Issue 5 Cover! This will kick off our weekly schedule of posts from issue #5 that will begin tomorrow. So get ready as The Dead continues: www.thedeadcomic.net
Jen Hickman and I will be tabled at Emerald City Comic Con! Not only will we be having a blast selling copies of The Dead, but we’ll also have previews of our new book The Art of the Kill!
The Dead has been included in ComiXology’s Year End Submit sale! If you haven’t had a chance to check out the series, now’s the time to get 50% off the entire run! Click Here
THE DEAD Vol. 1 in all its printed glory is now on sale! Click the button below to place your order! The Dead – Vol. 1: $24.99 + Shipping
Geeks with Wives has given The Dead a great review! Check it out! “The Dead is an inspired concept that takes a century old idea to a whole new level. Maddox and Hickman seem to be the perfect pair to … Continue reading
HorrorTalk.com gave The Dead a great review! “I’m not sure where The Dead is going just yet, but that’s part of the fun. It’s unpredictable.” Check it out!
We The Nerdy gave The Dead a 9/10 review! “Hickman gives the book a really nice art-style which manages to be as fluid and varied as Maddox’s writing.” Check out the review now!
Holy shit, you guys! ComiXology Unbound gave The Dead #4 a Staff Pick spotlight! “The Dead is a fun combination of monsters, hunters and intrigue.” – Dane Cypel Check out the full article here!