- Sign up for Maddox's
- @PJVogt Our Chinese restaurant became liberal with their cookie allocation after a rash of divorces and separations. They're good like that. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to PJVogt ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BrkmstrCylinder: FIVE more days on this real weird thing that's a nice thing to have maybe I don't know. Hello. https://t.co/vSIwx8VSLv about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheGoodDeath: It is a very funny good thing this person did. https://t.co/3c4f3chkxT about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @GailSimone https://t.co/R3CEG3dFYv about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to GailSimone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AshcanPress How many of these do you comb through before finding the one to post? Hoping this is a very curated endeavor. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to AshcanPress ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: James
Well, it’s about that time again when Jen Hickman and I unleash a special kind of loving chaos on Seattle’s Emerald City Comic Con. We’re going to have copies of The Dead and the first full issue of our new … Continue reading
NYCC was as wonderful as I hoped it would be. Major thanks to all the kindness and enthusiasm people showed for indie comics. You all are the freakin’ best! Major thanks to Red Stylo Media for being the coolest of … Continue reading
I had a great time at Rose City Comic Con this past weekend! Thanks to everyone who showed up and purchased comics and listened to me rant about comics. Portland was amazing and I can’t wait to get back.
We’re back with the Issue 5 Cover! This will kick off our weekly schedule of posts from issue #5 that will begin tomorrow. So get ready as The Dead continues: www.thedeadcomic.net
Spread #14 hits shelves today, and on top of the awesome continuation that is this series, this particular issue has a short 3-page story in it that was written by me, illustrated by David Stoll, and colored by Nick Wentland! … Continue reading
Jen Hickman and I will be tabled at Emerald City Comic Con! Not only will we be having a blast selling copies of The Dead, but we’ll also have previews of our new book The Art of the Kill!
Qiet‘s Kickstarter goal was surpassed around 4pm! Thank you to everyone who contributed and helped spread the word! We have the absolute best friends and fans to support us, and we promise to deliver a kick-ass album that we believe … Continue reading
David Stoll and I have a new short story dubbed “Eternal Recurrence” posted at ReadChallenger, and you can read this story (get this) for FREE! I know! Great way to start out 2016! If you like westerns, or violence, or violent … Continue reading
My story “To Fade Away” is included in the December release of 27, an anthology inspired by the 27 Club rockers. From Action Lab & Red Stylo Media, this awesome hard cover can be ordered from Diamond now!
Rob Dumo and I are putting together something special for ’68 ZOMBIE COMIC! Here’s a sneak peek at some hippies that are about to have a really bad day.