Sign up for Maddox's Monthly E-Newsletter
- @thesteveorlando @AshcanPress @clementeworks @atlasincognita @pizzolo @FabianRangelJr Hell yea! See you at C2E2? about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to thesteveorlando ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TommyFPatterson love that game. about 19 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to TommyFPatterson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- FinallyFuckingHome. More tomorrow. about 19 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reading @SaxonJacob @MissRosengeist & @ryanwriter keep me distracted from freaking over a cancelled flight & a way-late arrival.Yay, comics! about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SScushing It was good seeing you at the show. I stopped by on Sunday, but couldn't find you. BusyBusyBusy about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to SScushing ReplyRetweetFavorite
Geeks with Wives has given The Dead a great review! Check it out!
“The Dead is an inspired concept that takes a century old idea to a whole new level. Maddox and Hickman seem to be the perfect pair to bring this daring story to life.” — Geeks With Wives
Also, check out the spotlight on their podcast:
We The Nerdy gave The Dead a 9/10 review!
“Hickman gives the book a really nice art-style which manages to be as fluid and varied as Maddox’s writing.”
Holy shit, you guys! ComiXology Unbound gave The Dead #4 a Staff Pick spotlight!
“The Dead is a fun combination of monsters, hunters and intrigue.” – Dane Cypel
Coming Up Comics Blog gave THE DEAD an 8/10 rating! Check it out:
“This story has everything: action, comedy, drama, and monsters.” – David Melton
For those of you who haven’t read the amazingly epic Image comic called ’68, go get it now. For those of you who know how great it is, check this out: Tricon is getting the first ever ’68 exclusive con cover, and it features the familiar faces (er, heads) of the convention co-founders (myself and Eric Watkins), friend Jordan Lowe, and one of my favorite characters in comics, the dude named Jungle Jim.
Have I mentioned how much I love this industry and the people in it?
Something to start the weekend off right! Check out the Issue #4 variant cover from Jorge Corona (Feathers, Goners, Teen Titans Go) in all it’s resplendent glory! Issue #4 will be hitting ComiXology with a vengeance, and we’re just about ready to start promoting Issue #5 very, very soon! By all accounts, The Dead is moving and shaking. Creepy.