The Horror Show has a trade paperback cover by Mark Kidwell (’68 ZOMBIE COMIC) and colors by Justin Stewart! Bask in its terrifying glory! Todd and I are really excited to have the book collected, and to have Mark’s amazing take on our monster for the cover. The initial release will be available during Tricon Columbus exclusively at the Broken Icon Comics booths, then out for a wider release directly after, so come and celebrate comics with us on August 22 and grab a copy!
We’ve received a truckload of great reviews for Eccentrix #1!
Comic Bastards digs Eccentrix #1, and so should you! [Full Article]
– “…Maddox does an incredible job of building the world and characters…”
– “…a really fun and well-plotted superhero comic book.”
NerdSpan gave us a glowing recommendation! [Full Article]
– “Rob Dumo’s illustrations and Nicholas Wentland’s colors combine to create a vibrant and intriguing comic. ”
Spartantown has provided a fantastic review of Eccentrix #1! [Full Article]
– “…edgy, violent, with a sly sense of humor.”
– “…an intriguing set-up that feels original with enough moral ambiguity to cloud the definition of what makes a hero.”
Entertainment news site SSN has listed The Dead among seven other titles as “Ripe for Film & TV production”. I don’t know what this will lead to, if anything, but the idea of The Dead being adapted into another medium is pretty fantastic.